Friday, October 2, 2009

I Cheated

Woman cannot leave on salads alone and today I could NOT STOP thinking about pizza and burgers. All I wanted was something ANYTHING that was not on my diet, but I've worked so hard so I'd hate to eat Wendy's and just feel miserable and gross.

So I got a 6 inch turkey on wheat with no cheese and no mayo from Subway.

It was absolutely fucking delicious and I don't feel guilty at all. I could have done a lot worse. A 280 calorie sandwich is a lot better than greasy, cheesy pizza or a fatty burger. But still, it's a failure.

AND I didn't get in the workout I wanted, either. I had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction (I forgot my sports bra) at the gym and my tatas were just too large to make it work. By the time I got home, it was after 5, traffic was ridiculous and I had no desire to go out again, so I just walked for awhile. I didn't work up the sweat necessary to counteract the Subway, but oh well. At least I didn't just sit on my couch.

So kind of a bad day, but I'll rebound tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Angie! You are doing really good. I would have ordered two pizzas and a kumas burger!! haha now THATS cheating ;-)

    ReplyDelete