Friday, September 18, 2009

Sweating it out

Yesterday marked my first day of cardio hell. 30 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes on the treadmill. Ugh.

I'm proud to say that I didn't have to stop for any breaks, which is awesome. I think my new "workout mix" on my iPod helped. It's near impossible to slack off when you're sweating to that catchy new Michael Franti song, eh? I was a hot, sweaty mess post-workout and I loved it.

I thought I would be miserably sore today, but I feel really good. Great, in fact. I actually can't wait to go back to the gym after work. This is coming from the girl who HATES EXERCISE. I suppose motivation is all you really need to get through a workout.

Also, I may be hallucinating, but my jeans felt slightly looser today. Now, I don't start my crazy caveman diet til Monday, but I have been eating really light all week and cut out booze, soda and anything that isn't water or green tea, so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment