Saturday, September 19, 2009

Boredom Ensues

It's Saturday night at 10:30pm and I'm updating my weight loss blog. Sad. And loserish. But that's how it goes when you're on a strict diet and exercise plan, eh?

Because I was out and about all day today, I didn't get a chance to hit the gym until 8:15pm. I was literally the only person in my 24/7 workout spot. Seriously. The only person. Whatever... I did my 45 minutes of cardio and some stretching. Boo-ya!

Since my caveman diet starts tomorrow, I went to the grocery store and bought all the grub I need to kick off the next 3 hellish weeks. Damn... healthy groceries are EXPENSIVE. But it's a small price to pay for thinness.

One thing that is making me kind of sad is that because I'm off the booze, I'm staying in while one of my good friends celebrates her 31st birthday. While yes, I could have gone to the bar and drank water, I just don't trust myself to be in that environment yet. I hate that I'm kind of isolating myself from my regular social life because I'm on a diet. I really hope they understand that I just need to lay low for the next few months to work on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment