Monday, December 14, 2009

Just About Halfway There

To date I’ve lost 45 lbs. FORTY FIVE FREAKING POUNDS! That’s almost halfway to my goal of losing 100 lbs. I can’t believe it. That’s crazy, especially since I only started working out with Rob at the end of September. So what… 45 lbs in about 3 months??? That’s like, Biggest Loser-esque weight loss.

While my success has been awesome, there are still some things that bug me. I’m nowhere near close to looking the way I want to look. I still feel really fat. I’m not at the pants size I want to be wearing. I’m not jogging. And if I’m being honest? I still hate my body. It sucks to have all of that success and still not be happy with your looks.

But I’m going to get there. I just need to keep plugging away, sticking to the diet and working out. Rob told me that he’s going to do his job as a trainer to keep upping the intensity at the gym, so its my responsibility to keep upping the intensity on the diet.

I wonder what I’ll look like when I do lose 100 lbs. Will I look “not fat?” Will I be happy? Only time will tell…

No comments:

Post a Comment