Monday, June 7, 2010

There's No Can't In Push-ups

If I have an Achilles heel in working out it's push-ups. Can't do em. And let's be honest; I don't like doing them, either. I feel like there's a reason it's a man exercise... women just aren't built to do push-ups.

Sadly, Rob makes me do them man style, which means I'm on my toes. No knee push-ups for this girl! I'm totally pathetic when I do my push-ups. I can barely get half way down and battle the whole way up. I'm seriously sweating profusely and grunting after doing 30 seconds of push-ups. It's sad.

But every day I get better. I've gotten to the point now where I get mad at myself when I can't do something so I'm just that much more determined to get my body to do a solid set of real push-ups. I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment