Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Getting back in the saddle

It's been a LONG 3 months.

I haven't seen the inside of a gym since the end of November due to a nasty bout with mono. My doctor told me that I'm not allowed to exercise until March, but I'm saying 'screw it.' I can't take sitting on my couch any more. It's time to get back in the saddle. Literally.

I'm going to Spin class tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a worst case scenario situation.

Sweat. Panting. Wheezing. Feeling soft and mushy. All the horrible stuff that happens when you let yourself get out of shape.

I'm a little scared, but I'm going to make it happen.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. i wish i had that good of an excuse for not going to the gym....man...i stop going for a few months and the "fluff" sticks to me like glue!!! Damn these genetics!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Ang. Don't be afraid to take it a little easy til you're back to 100%. You're a go-getter, though. I KNOW you will make it happen.

    Get 'em, girl!

    ReplyDelete