Saturday, April 17, 2010

Losing the Dead Weight in My Life

I'm a bit overdue for an update, eh? Forgive me, I was on vacation and fully enjoyed relaxing with some of my oldest and best friends in (partly) sunny Florida.

I was REALLY happy because I was able to sqeeeeeze into my friend Megan's bathing suit for the trip. Granted, it was a little snug, but honestly, not too bad. I was very proud to wear a suit that is just a bit big for a girl that I think looks great. Yay!

Spending quality time with friends made me realize how lucky I am to have friends in my life that love me and care about my best interests. You may have noticed that I haven't mentioned my weight loss buddy, M for awhile. Well, that's because our friendship ended. I thought I would be really upset, but honestly, I feel really good about the negative influence being out of my life. It's very difficult to say good-bye to a friend, especially one that was a part of a big life change, but I have to do what's best for me.

Rob is nothing but professional about the "friendship break-up." We've been training on our own, now, and he says my workouts have never been better. Looks like working out solo agrees with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment