Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Pretty Big Deal

This blog post is going to be short and sweet.

On Wednesday I needed to pick up a new pair of jeans because the jeans my older sister gave me at Thanksgiving are way too big now. And all the ladies know that baggy jeans is just a sloppy look. Denim needs to fit your derriere. And my denim was doing my backside no favors, so I scooted over to the land of cheap clothing: Kohl's.

I don't understand the designer denim trend. Why pay $200 for jeans when Levis do something magical to pretty much every person's butt? I hit the Levis section at Kohl's and grabbed a few sizes to see where I'd land.

I landed a FULL five sizes smaller than I wore when I started my diet. And keep in mind this is the same brand of jeans!!!

I'm so happy. Big day, big moment!

1 comment:

  1. WOW...that is so awesome!!! F I V E Sizes smaller!! You go girl!!!

    And I totally agree that designer jeans are a total waste of moolah....I don't think I have ever paid more than $70 for jeans...especially when you can make them "designer" on your own ;)
    http://psimadethis.com/

    ReplyDelete